365-day Guided Horse Journal
The Horse Rider Journal helps guide riders through a year in their life with horses. With prompts and daily reminders, riders can explore how their riding, physical health and emotional health affect each other. Sections on health and wellness, finances and managing competition pressure give riders the chance to transform their riding holistically. With this journal, you can track your progress, discover trends in your riding and learn how to achieve better balance with your horse—in and out of the saddle.
If you’re looking for horse gifts for a loved one, this journal also makes a great choice, as it functions as an all-in-one guided writing journal, notebook and horse riding book!
Ways you can use this journal:
- Write in your journal daily and keep on top of your health and wellness at the same time with writing prompts and daily reminders
- Record expenses for saddle fitting, blanket washing and tack/equipment repair; then tally up expenses in monthly worksheets to keep your finances organized
- Keep a show checklist, show log and journal specifically about your competitions
- Establish a personal mindfulness baseline to reflect on as you strive toward your goals
- Keep your information, contacts and notes neatly organized and together in one place
- Read horse quotations sprinkled throughout the text to keep you motivated
- 432 pages (one journaling page per day plus additional resources)
- Compact 6 x 9″ size
- Glossy softcover