Guided Horse Journal for Kids
Using the Horse Rider Journal [Kids Edition] is the perfect way for kids to keep track of their riding progress through the year. Writing prompts, reminders and fun resources encourage kids to focus on the things they love about riding and the work they can do to become the best riders they can be.
Whether you’re looking for horse books for girls, boys or as a gift or for yourself, this journal is a great pick, since it’s an all-in-one guided writing journal, notebook and horse riding book!
Ways you can use this journal:
- Write in your journal daily for 365 days, helped by writing prompts and daily reminders
- Record your chores, grooming routine, tack and equipment repair
- Keep a show checklist, show log and journal specifically about your competitions
- Read horse quotations sprinkled throughout the text to keep you motivated
- 438 pages (one journaling page per day plus additional resources)
- Compact 6 x 9″ size
- Glossy softcover