Horses are diverse, but horse trailer manufacturers offer various trailer makes and models to match up to this diversity. Every type of horse trailer is tailored to the needs of particular types of horses, so buyers are likely to come across several horse trailers that would work for their animals.
This post highlights one type of horse trailer and the best brands to deal in. One of the most trusted and purchased horse trailers is the gooseneck horse trailer. The following gooseneck horse trailer brands have thought of everything, ranging from design to configuration. They have excellent ratings and offer customer satisfaction.
Every brand has something unique to them. You can choose the trailers based on material, how the horses load, how you tow it and so on. You can choose accordingly based on how you use your trailers, as well, whether that's for competitions or camping and road trips.
What are some of the best gooseneck horse trailers? Let's find out.
1. Double D Trailers
After a hard day of touring, there's nothing better than taking a restorative snooze. Double D's gooseneck horse trailers are second to none, with the ease of portable living quarters and the best horse safety features. With these trailers, you can rest easy knowing your horse is as safe as they can be.
In addition to being physically robust and created with protection and safety in mind, Double D Trailers' Gooseneck Horse Trailers are also offered at a factory direct bargain pricing, so you never pay more than you should.
- Winstar Gooseneck can accommodate 3, 4, 5, or 6 horses. Width 6'10.
- Single rear gate
- The side ramp is optional.
- Built with unwavering integrity
- Upgrades are fully adjustable, including hay room, outside color options and so on.
- Capacity ranges from 2 to 11 horses.
3. Featherlite Trailers
- Color may be changed, and graphics can be added
- Tie rings can be added
- Airflow dividers and several fans are available to keep your horses well-ventilated
- Bottom wave panels made of aluminum
- Elegant dual-sided sheets.
- Easy-to-clean flooring
- LED load lights and LED strips are integrated onto aerodynamic hay racks for greater visibility
- Ramps on the back for easy loading
- Saddle racks that are adjustable
4. Sundowner Trailer Corporation
5. Lakota Horse Trailers
- There is a single factory where all trailers are made. The demands of different horse owners can be catered for more efficiently
- The Company offers its customers fantastic post-purchase support
- Their horse trailers with living quarters range in size from 7 to 19 feet
6. 4-Star Horse Trailers
7. Shadow Horse Trailers
8. Kingstar Trailers
9. Logan Coach Trailers
Before You Buy
Consider the following factors before you buy your horse trailer.
How well-equipped is your towing vehicle?
First, you must evaluate how much weight your current tow vehicle can safely pull if you intend to utilize it. To carry the weight securely, buying the trailer first and a new tow vehicle later can sometimes be ideal.
This, however, is not always achievable. If you have to stick with your present vehicle, check sure it has the higher tow rating standards needed for a gooseneck trailer.
Do you want to sleep in a horse trailer?
It can be tiring to spend hours or days at a horseshow. The functional area that extends over your truck bed is one of the main benefits of a gooseneck trailer. To save money on a motel, you may spend the night in this "gooseneck" area or take a quick power nap there.
You can also forgo the tent and spend the night next to your horses when camping.
How many horses are you planning to haul?
Knowing how many horses you will need to pull in your new trailer is critical. Behind a tow vehicle that is outfitted appropriately, a bumper pull horse trailer may be an excellent option for you if you need to move one or two horses.
Explore gooseneck horse trailer choices if you find that you have more horses or tend to transport other people's horses, as well as your own.